Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020:– Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) invites online application for Admission Test to B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree Course at Army College of Nursing (ACN), Jalandhar Cantt and Army Institute of Nursing (AIN), Guwahati. Both colleges recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
Read full Details below: –
|Name of Course||Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020|
|Published on:||16 March, 2020|
|Last Date:||30 April, 2020|
|Organization:||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Name of Course||College Name||Age Limit|
|Admission Test to B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree Course|
1. Army College of Nursing (ACN), Jalandhar Cantt
2. Army Institute of Nursing (AIN), Guwahati
Army College of Nursing (ACN), Jalandhar Cantt
- No of Seats:- 60
- Affiliated To:- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
- Qualification:- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- Eligibility Criteria:- Admission exclusively for daughters of Serving and Retired Army Personnel.
Army Institute of Nursing (AIN), Guwahati
- No of Seats:- 50
- Affiliated To:- Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Assam.
- Qualification:- Candidate must have passed 10+2 in the first attempt with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Eligibility Criteria. 90% seats exclusively reserved for daughters of Serving and Retired Army Personnel and 10% seats reserved for civilian female students of North East (NE) States (selection through Online Admission Test (OAT)).
|Important Date/Fees||Rs. 1000/- for each institution (Online payment only).|
- Registration Start date:- 16th March 2020
- Registration End date(without late fees):- 20th April 2020
- Registration End date(with late fees):- 30th April 2020
- Admit Card download date:- To be announced
|How to Apply|
|Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only on the ACN website www.acn.co.in w.e.f 16th March 2020 to 30 April 2020. No Offline applications/documents will be accepted.|