HDFC Future Bankers Program-2020, HDFC Bank invites online application from eligible candidates for its upcoming 4th Batch of Future Bankers Program (Classroom Training + on the job Internship) (“Program”) isexpected to start by September.
HDFC Future Bankers Program is a 1-year Professional Diploma program by HDFC Bank in collaboration with Manipal University, one of India’s leading educational institutions. The Program is fully residential only for the first 6 months. Hostel accommodation is provided to all students by Manipal Global Education Services.
Full Details of the program:-
|Name of Course||HDFC Future Bankers Program|
|Posted on:||07 April, 2020|
|Last Date:||30 April, 2020|
|Name of Course||Duration||Age Limit|
|HDFC Future Bankers Program||12 months||21-26Years|
|Program Duration||The duration of the program is 12 months comprising of 6 months full-time residential classroom training and 6 months of internship at any of the HDFC Bank Branches located anywhere in India.|
|Education Qualification||Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government with 50% or above graduation percentage as on 01.06.2019.|
|Job Opportunity||All the applicants selected will be given a Provisional Letter of Appointment at the time of joining the course at Manipal Education campus in Bangalore. A job opportunity will be offered on the successful completion of the program. (6 months Classroom & 6 months Internship).|
|How to Apply|
|Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through HDFC official website https://futurebankers.myamcat.com on or before 30.04.2020.|
Apply online for HDFC Future Bankers Program 2020
- Assessment Fee
- Online Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates are requested to carry the following documents for the interview process:
- Updated resume copy
- Original education certificates (consolidated mark sheets/ pass certificate(s)/ degree certificates)
- Original PAN Card
|Salient Features of the Program|
- The Program has a blended curriculum comprising of classroom inputs, sessions, e-learning, and On-the-Job internships.
- The course structure includes sessions on core banking, specialized areas in banking, sales, general management, etiquette, grooming, personal presentation, and language.
- The classroom sessions will be conducted at the Manipal Education campus at Bangalore and the internship (6 months) will take place at any of the HDFC Bank branches in India.
- The students are paid out-of-pocket expenses every month for the 6-month duration of the Program and a stipend during the 6 months internship period.
- On successful completion of the Program, the students will be provided employment opportunities with HDFC Bank.
- HDFC Bank provides easy financing of the program fees to all students who are selected for the Program.
⊗ Apply online for HDFC Future Bankers Program 2020